Wednesday, April 9, 2008

He Finally Said It!!


It is hard to believe that Lucas is almost 10 months old now!! Time sure does fly by. This picture was when he was just a few months old. I had to stop by Megan's yesterday morning. And of course, I had to play with Luke for just a little bit. Megan was getting him dressed when I went in his room. He got really excited and he said "T...T...T" Which I know he was meaning "Aunt-E" but that is a start saying "T". Megan said, "Did you hear what he just said?" I said, "Well, yeah, he said T for Aunt-E." Of course, I was excited. So I am sharing my excitement.

I am ready for warmer, nicer weather. What about everyione else???

1 comment:

rena said...

YOU KNOW I GOT TO THINKING IT WILL NOT BE LONG HE WILL BE GOING TO WORK WITH YOU GUYS CAN YOU SEE MARCUS & LUKE OUT THERE WORKING SIDE BY SIDE.MAYBE BY THEN YOU & MEGAN WILL HAVE A COUPLE OF LITTLE GIRLS TO GO WITH THOSE BOYS.....