We went and visited Grany Lorean and had a great time!! Rena and I bought 2 pair of new shoes for Granny and she loved them!! They were from both the boys (Ronald and Donald). Marcus enjoyed spending time with Granny. She found some trucks for him to play with. Of course, he didn't want to leave when it was time to!! We love you Granny!!!
Saturday, April 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
I HOPE WE LIVE AS LONG AS SHE HAS AND AS HEATHLY AS SHE HAS BEEN. SHE DONT LOOK SHE HAS AGED A DAY SENCE RON AND I GOT TOGETHER. JUST A LITTLE MORE DOWN IN HER BACK.. RON SAYS SHE WILL OUT LIVE HER BOYS. AND DONNA WILL LIVE TO BE 100
I AM SO GLAD MARCUS HAD FUN SHE NEEDED THAT. I AM SO GLAD WE GOT THE SHOE FOR HER. SHE LOOKS SO HAPPY SITTING THERE WATCHING MARCUS PLAY.. THANKS FOR GOING BY..
Post a Comment