
I want to say a very Happy Birthday to my wonderful husband, Donald!!! Yesterday was his birthday. I think he had a pretty good day. When we got home, I told him that I was going to start supper and that it would be about an hour before it was done. He said, "You know I would really like to eat at the Mexican restaurant in Marshall." I asked if he was sure he wanted to drive since he had drove all day at work. So, off we went to Marshall to eat Mexican. It was very delicious and we had a great time. Marcus and I really enjoy being able to do stuff like that for him. Last Saturday, we went to my sister's house, Megan, and enjoyed a great bbq. We made dinner on the grill which included cheeseburgers, jalepeno peppers filled with cream cheese and wrapped in bacon, and Marcus cooked hot dogs all by himself!! We also had a cookie cake and cupcakes. We had a really great time. So, THANK YOU, to Skylor, Megan, and Lucas for having us over. It was great!!

1 comment:
uncle ron said to save some hot dogs for him next time.
Post a Comment