Last weekend we took Marcus to spend the weekend in Fayetteville. We had told him that if he had done good in school, we would take him to Chuck e Cheese. He had seen their ad on tv and thought it would be a great place to go!! We had a blast!! He had also earned the right to go since he has made a 100% on all of his spelling tests and only missed one question out of 4 days worht of SAT-10 tests. I am soooo proud of him. If you have kids, this place is a definate to take them to. It was great!! We had pizza and played a lot of games. Donald and I even tried our hand at a few of them!! We then went to stay at a hotel. Marcus loves to stay in a hotel because he has his own space to do whatever he wants and doesn't get in trouble for making a mess!!! Saturday night we ate at Applebee's. That is Marcus new favorite restaurant!! We had a really good meal although we ate too much!! Then on Sunday it was back to home. We had such a great time and really enjoy getting to take Marcus to places that he asks to go to. When we got home Sunday he said that he was tired but had had a lot of fun!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
HEY HOT SHOT YOU ARE PLAYING MY FAVORITE GAME THE TOSS BALL GAME I COULD PLAY IT ALL NIGHT.. WHEN THE BOYS WAS LITTLE THEY LOVE CHUCK E CHEESE. SO WE SPENT A LOT OF TIME THERE..TELL HIM UNCLE RON LIKE THE SHOWS I THINK HE WAS IN LOVE WITH THE GIRL IN THE BAND LOL.. PS THANKS MOM FOR THE NEW PICTURES I LOVE THEM.. LOTS OF LOVE RENA
Post a Comment