
We had to reward this smart child of ours for doing soooo good in school!!! And when we asked him what he wanted.....all it was was a new bigger bike. So, as soon as school was out that is where we went to buy that new bike. Where else but WalMart!!! He got to see his Aunt Rena while we were there! She helped him pick out which one he wanted. He has been riding it ever since!!! He loves it!!
3 comments:
He looks proud of his new bike. That's a great gift for all his effort.
I was in WM the day he got his bike and it's kind of funny. I saw your husband and said to myself, "That guy looks familiar to me but I can't think of where I know him from." (I've never seen him in person before but just pictures on your blog). Then your son came around the corner and I put two and two together and realized they belong to you! Isn't the blog world funny??!
Congrats on a great year at school and the new bike!!
He looks so sweet with his bike. I know you guys must be so proud of him!
Post a Comment