Saturday, June 13, 2009

Last Day of School

On my Bubby's last day of school, he had an awards program. And to our delight, he won 2 different awards!! Yes, I am PROUD!!!! He won the Highest Percentage Accelerated Reader award and the SCHOLARSHIP AWARD!!!!!!!!! That makes 2 years in a row so far for getting the Scholarship Award.
Mrs. Edmonson was an awesome teacher this year!! He really enjoyed having her. I think he kept her busy though trying to keep him from getting bored!!
This was the teacher gifts that I made. I made both of them tote bags.
I made Mrs. Edmonson's kind of "girly"!!
Mrs. Stoner's was camo since she loves it!!
I can't believe Bubby's 1st grade year is over!

1 comment:

Jacquie said...

Wow! The Scholarship award 2 years in a row... that's a hard-working boy you've got! (Do you have Marcus do summer school work to keep him from losing info over the summer??)