Friday, June 19, 2009

Guess Who's Getting Married???

My baby sister, Lindsey is getting married!!!!!! These are her rings. Aren't they beautiful??
She is marrying Jeremy Campbell. I can't wait for October 24th!!!
He lives in South Carolina because he is in the Air Force. The last time she flew out there is when he proposed!!! The sad part of all this, she is moving out there in July. I am sooooo going to miss her!! But, I will be going out there to see them. My boys can't wait to go to the beach!!
This was when they just got back from parasailing across the ocean. Mom was out there with her on that trip!! She has her dress and everything!!! Can't put that picture on here because Jeremy will see it!! HA! HA!!
I am so happy for you Lindsey and Jeremy!!!!!!

1 comment:

In His Army said...

Congratulations to them!!!!!