
Yesterday was Bubby's Valentine party at school. They always have such great parties. He really enjoys them. Donald and I both went. Isn't he just the cutest Valentine a mom could have??!! He has made so many friends in school, I had to take a picture of him with each of them!! I won't bore you by putting them on here.

Except for this little cutie, Bree. She is such a doll and very much a tomboy. Marcus came to me and whispered in my ear that he wanted a picture taken. I said with who? He said with Bree mom will you ask her to come over here for a picture. So, I asked her to come where I was and this is what I got. Aren't they cute??!! But WAY TO YOUNG to worry about anything more than being best of buds!! Happy Valentine's DAY!!!
2 comments:
YEAH RIGHT IT HAS JUST BEGAN...
WHAT A CUTE COUPLE AND WHAT CUTE GRANDBABIES YOU GUYS WILL HAVE..
hey i like the picture of you and him its a great looking couple also.. mom's & son's make great pictures together
Post a Comment