
I have to brag just a little. I just got back from parent-teacher conferences. And yes I got great news!!!!! My little Bubby is just awesome! He is reading chapter books and taking accelerated reading tests on them. He also took a math skills test and scored 93.3 on it. He tested in the level of a middle of the year 3rd grader. He is sooo smart!!! He also gets to start taking accelerated math tests. This just made him even more special on Valentine's Day!!!!! We are proud of you, Bubby!!!!!
3 comments:
enjoy all the parties you can they grow so fast then there is no more parties.. so enjoy all of them...
and yes we will agree hot shot is a real smart young man.. he will go so far in live we love you to hot shot... congrats !!! keep up the good work
Good for Marcus!! He must be a hard worker at school. Seems my kids were ALWAYS reading for AR points!
The teachers must love him....I always loved a child who at least tried their best!
Congrats to Marcus! Keep up the hard work and read, read, read! It leads to success all through school!
Post a Comment