
This is Bulldog. He is 3 weeks old and his name does him justice!!

Bubby just absolutely loves cattle of any kind. Well, he has his favorites. He is very good with his responsibilities. He is up at 5:30 am getting ready for school and to go feed his calves. This makes him 5 now. And, he has paid for them all by himself!!!!!!! He takes pride in everything he does, but his calves are his top priority. We are so proud of him!
3 comments:
BULLDOG IS SO CUTE.. LOVE THE PICTURE YOU SENT ME I SAVED IT TO DONLADS NUMBER.. LOVE THEY NEW BLOG LOOK YOU DID GREAT..
Wow! That's a lot of responsibility. I'm impressed. When I was in the 8th grade, I bought a calf and had to bottle feed it - I HATED bottle-feeding at 5:30 in the morning (in the freezing cold) in my pajamas!! Ha!
I love your new blog theme!
I loved bottle feeding calves. What a pretty calf!
Post a Comment