
Then we went to my Grandpa Jug and Grandma Jessie's house for the annual Christmas Eve dinner. It was great. We had prime rib, baked potatoes, salad, rolls, and dessert. YUM!! Marcus got more bullets for his guns!
The way he is going hunting here lately, he definately needs ammo!!

I don't think Grandma thought I was going to take her picture!

Grnadpa was talking to Bubby about his guns. Grandpa is a big gun lover too!! So, I wonder where Marcus gets that??!!!

Everyone enjoying the great food and just sitting around talking. After that, it was off to the house to fix Santa's treats and go to bed.
2 comments:
THE CAKE LOOKS SOOOOO SWEET AND ONLY 1 PIECE GONE LOL.. ENJOY EVERY MINUTE YOU CAN WITH YOUR GRANDPARENTS TIME GOES BY TO FAST..
The food at Jug and Jessie's house sounded wonderful!! You were blessed! You know you have some great relatives!
Post a Comment