Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Aunt Myrt & Uncle James

We went to Aunt Myrt and Unlce James's on Christmas Eve. I made them each a pillow with their name on them and also made them a set of placemats. Sorry, didn't get a picture of them!They loved their pillows. Aunt Myrt immediately put hers in her chair and wen tto using it! Of course, we got Uncle James his yearly gift of Old Spice. I have got that for him every since I can remember getting to go buy Christmas gifts. I guess it is a tradition!
They got Marcus a shotgun. He is soo proud of it. When we got home late that night, he ad to shoot it! My sister-in-law, Brenda, even called to see what was going on with all of the shooting. We told her not to worry, Marcus was just testing out his new gun. We had a good visit with both of them and love them soo much.
Thanks Aunt Myrt and Uncle James for a wonderful Christmas!!

2 comments:

His Doorkeeper said...

You know your Uncle James and Aunt Myrt are VERY special people in our books! They don't come any finer!

How sweet the pillows are! They will love to use them!

Happy new Year to all of your family!

rena said...

LOVE THE PILLOWS YOU DID A GREAT JOB.. YOU KNOW YOU COULD MAKE SOME MONEY WITH THAT NEW MACHINE..

ANOTHER GUN HE IS GONNA HAVE MORE THAN HIS DAD LOL.. BUT THATS OK HE CAN SHARE WITH HIM..