Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Christmas Morning

We actually slept til about 6:30 am on Christmas morning. I also conned them into letting me take a quick shower before going to see what was under the tree!!
Oh, the wait just about did them in!!
Marcus pulled another tooth the night before Christmas Eve. So, he has gotten it good here lately!! He pulled it by himself and was so proud.
Momma and Marcus.
Daddy had started to take an interest in taking pictures...so watch out!!
Daddy got lots of tools. And, of course, Bubby did too!!
I got John Deere placemats for my kitchen! And my favorite...another Reba cd. Can you believe I didn't have this one?!! HA!
And a Flippin Bobcat hoodie. This kids loves the Bobcats and loves hoodies.
He was so proud of everything he got.
We had a wonderful Christmas morning.....then it was time to cook Christmas dinner.

1 comment:

rena said...

HOW LUCKY CAN YOU BE TO GET THE TOOTH FAIRY AND SANTA ON THE SAME NIGHT :) LOVE THE HOODIE DID YOU MAKE IT..