Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Summer Meetings

This summer our water well meetings were in Eureka Springs. I hadn't been to that town since I was pregnant with Bubby. Yes, a LONG time ago!!!! We had a great time. It was one of our little mini-vacations!! Those are the best!!Bubby at War Eagle. He enjoyed looking at the grist mill watching the corn being ground up. We also ate at the Bean Palace Resataurant. Yummy....beans and cornbread.
At our motel, they had an indoor mini-golf. Bubby loves golf (mini or big)!!!And his new found love is pool. He is already asking for a pool table. He is getting pretty good at it too!!! We really enjoyed our time together.
Then we went to see some big cats just out of Eureka Springs a ways. Lots of walking, but well worth seeing those big tigers, lions, bobcats, etc.
And what better way than to end our trip with one of our famous motel camera-timed pictures!!

3 comments:

In His Army said...

I haven't been to Eureka in forever!!!!!! I JUST told my mom the other day I'd like to try to take the kids to the passion play there this year!

Jacquie said...

Looks like a fun time. Marcus is getting so big!!

Your blog background and header are SO cute!!

rena said...

the boys dont look like they are ready to leave yet.... they was having to much fun..