Sunday, August 23, 2009

1st Day of School

Last Wednesday, Bubby was officially a 2nd grader!!! He loves his teacher and school!!! He is going to be very busy this year in school. So, I guess that means mom and dad will be busy too! We look forward to a great school year. Of couse, now it is getting up early to cook breakfast and making sure he has the "perfect" clothes picked out!! HA! Good luck Bubby!!! We love you!

5 comments:

In His Army said...

He looks ready to me!!! Hope he has an awesome year!

Jacquie said...

Marcus looks like such a big boy!! 2nd grade... it goes fast.

Have a great school year, Marcus.

Lindsey said...

He's so freakin cute! I love that kid!

His Doorkeeper said...

I love kids on their first day of school....so much care with their looks, their backpacks, etc. That usually goes by the wayside after a couple of weeks...but it's neat the first few days!!

Can't believe a second grader already! WOW!

rena said...

2nd grade where does the time go