Last night, I made 4 of these wonderful pies. They are all gone too!!! No, I didn't eat them. In fact, I haven't even had a bite from them! But, here is the recipe....1 - baked pie crust
1 1/2 cups sugar
1/4 cup cornstarch
1 1/2 cups water
1/4 teaspoon salt
1 package strawberry jello
about 2 cups strawberries
Mix sugar, cornstarch, salt, and water. Bring to a boil and stir until almost clear. Immediately add jello mix and stir. Remove from heat and let sit until almost set up. Mix in strawberries and pour into pie crusts. Refrigerate at least 12 hours.
My bunch can't ever wait 12 hours to eat so usually 2-3 hours and the pie should be set!! ENJOY!!!!!!

3 comments:
You're definitely an Arkansas girl... you AMAZE me!
yes and we enjoyed 1 also they are so great they are lucky if it makes it though the night.. and along with the pie we got a flat of strawerberries that i worked up as i keep ron out of them..
ok now we need to know how to mwke the strawberry jam you made :)
Post a Comment