Sunday, May 10, 2009

Me and Bubby

Some more pictures of my sweet sweet Bubby!!!
I love this boy!!!
Me and my Bubby!!!
He woke me up at 6 am this morning to wish me a Happy Mother's Day. I just melted!!! He is soo thoughtful when it comes to holidays or birthdays. He has gave me 3 cards and bought me my own purple crescent wrench!!!!! He told me that I needed it and wouldn't have to worry about him or daddy using it because it was purple!!!! They took me out for breakfast this morning. It was delicious!! I came home and they didn't even bother me while I took a nap!! Then we worked our calves. By that time, we were starving and I told them that I was headed inside to start supper. My sweet boy said "Momma, you don't need to cook cause it's Mother's Day, me and daddy will take you out." I told him that I didn't mind cooking, and that was all it took to hear those 3 words I hear everyday...."What's for supper?" So, we had fried pork chops, fried tater, baked beans, and corn on the cob. I also made a dump cake for dessert and it was all great!! Thanks guys for the great day!!! I love you both!!!!!!



1 comment:

Jacquie said...

I love the relationship you and Marcus have. That's just going to keep getting sweeter and sweeter!!

Happy Mother's Day, Erica!