Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Flowers for Granny

I just thought this picture was precious!!!! Last Sat. we stopped on the side of the road so Bubby could pick his Great-Granny Lorean some flowers. I call them Easter lillies since I don't know the real name of them. HA! This has become a tradition for us to do each year. And I don't know who looks forward to it more....Bubby picking just the right flowers or Granny knowing that we are bringing her some! He is so sentimental in the things he does and I am so proud of him. He is my baby!!
Here he is with the perfect bouquet for Granny. When we took them to her late that night, she was almost in tears. Bubby asked her if she still had her vase that she usually puts them in. And she let him know that it was on her counter and had been wondering when he was going to bring her some flowers. Isn't that just so cute!! He really loves his Granny.


3 comments:

Jacquie said...

Bubby is SO cute and thoughtful too!

rena said...

what a CUTIE that is so sweet of him.. uncle ron says thats the morris in him..lol

His Doorkeeper said...

I love a boy with a big heart! How sweet he is!