Sunday, March 22, 2009

Fishing

We went fishing today at a pond behind our house. We had a blast. I think Marcus was the winner of the most fish caught. He had went to town yesterday to buy a new tackle box with goodies to go inside. He also bought a new pole and reel. He was proud of his stuff since he bought it with his own money!!! He loves being outside....especially fishing!
Donald caught a couple of bigger fish.

My big catch of the day!!! I caught a total of 3 and none of them were very big.


Marcus and one of his big catches. He caught the fire out of fish today. He would have stayed there until dark if we would let him. I think we have a date for next weekend to fish again.


Bubby got brave and finally would hold the fish and take the hook out on his own. Watch out pros, there might be one coming up on you!!!

3 comments:

Jacquie said...

Marcus is braver than I am... I won't touch fish or the worms!

rena said...

tell hot shot he needs to catch a lot so we can have a fish fry..looks like he is haveing a blast

In His Army said...

so fun! Love doing that. Looks like ya'll are having a big time!