I remember as I was growing up, I spent most of my free time at their house. What fun memories I will always have of that!! It is funny how when you get in trouble at home....you go to your grandparents or aunt and uncles's houses because you just know that you won't get in trouble there!! HA! That is not always true....sometimes you got in worse trouble there than at home. My grandparents will always be very, very special to me. You can learn soo many things that help you in life from people like these.
Tuesday, March 4, 2008
Family
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
i like this picture. did you take it. hey you need to get one of granny morris by herself. yor ur grandparents are in our daily prayers..
I LIKE THIS PICTURE THEY BOTH LOOK SO HAPPY & HEALTHY. YOUR GRANDPARENTS ARE IN MY THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS EVERYDAY.
What a sweet tribute to your grandparents! They must be very proud of all you girls! Great picture of them also!
Post a Comment