Monday, February 25, 2008

Future Driller???

Marcus is the "Head Supervisor, Boss, Top Dog" when he is at the drill rig. He loves it!! It reminds me of when I was a little girl and would get to go with my dad. I thought I was super big stuff back then.....and now it's my job!! HA!
Marcus (both of them!!) are hard at work. He (little Marcus) absolutely loves to go to the drill so that he can play in the mud. And he knows that he can get just as muddy as he wants and I will not say a word!! (Yes, I have stock in Spray-N-Wash!!) It really makes his PaPa proud to have him at the drill with him.
I think they both like their picture took!! I thought this was a really good one of Little Bubby and Big Bubby (that is what my Grandpa Jug calls my dad so it kind of got passed down to my son too!!) It was not a planned matching dress-up day either. We took Marcus to the drill after we picked him up from school. But I guess brillant minds think alot alike!!

2 comments:

rena said...

these are so cute. you can tell hot shot loves to work & help his grandpa. but hot shot love to help anyone that likes to work and stay busy. the one of them together you need to make sure and make hot hot a copy to keep for life.

rena said...

hey i stole a copy of the picture of hot shot holding up the shovel it was just to good. thanks