Tuesday, February 5, 2008

My In-Laws

This is my mother-in-law, Olive. This was her senior picture.
This is my father-in-law, Leroy. He was 18 in this picture.
This is both of them about 12 years ago. They have both since gone to be with our Lord. And I know that they are watching us everyday and are the reason we are soo blessed. Their faith kept them strong thru soo many things. I just hope that we are setting a good example for our family like they did for theirs. I miss them both soo very much, but what time I did get to spend with them was awesome!! Marcus likes to do certain things if you tell him his Papa Roy did that when he was little. Marcus loves to look at their pictures and talk about them. It is cute to listen to his stories about being with them. We love you Roy and Olive and we miss you!!!

1 comment:

rena said...

IT IS UNREAL HOW FAST THIER HEALTH WENT DOWN. IT SHOWS THAT WE DONT KNOW WHAT TOMORROW HOLDS ENJOY EVERY DAY TO ITS FULLEST. THEY BOTH LOOK SO HAPPY IN THIS PICTURE IF WE ALL HAVE HALF THE MARRIAGE THEY DID WE WILL HAVE IT MADE. GOD BLESSED THEM BOTH WITH 3 WONDERFULL CHILDEREN THAT THEY LOVE VERY MUCH.