Thursday, January 17, 2008

Supervisors

We have been working on a state well for a church and we have had our supervisors on hand!! This is my Grandpa Jug Flippin and my Uncle James Flippin. (The original "Flippin Bros.") They both enjoy coming to the drill site to see what is going on and of course to tell my dad how it really needs to be done!!! HA! I love both of them very much. And I am proud to say that I can "follow" in their footsteps to learn the tricks of the trade.

5 comments:

His Doorkeeper said...

I believe I've seen these two guys before......somewhere out in Fairview maybe???? har har

Two great guys!!

His Doorkeeper said...

I believe I've seen these two guys before......somewhere out in Fairview maybe???? har har

Two great guys!!

His Doorkeeper said...

I believe I've seen these two guys before......somewhere out in Fairview maybe???? har har

Two great guys!!

His Doorkeeper said...

oops, I'm not sure what happened here.....computer must be tired! Sorry!

Anonymous said...

looking good for two old timers checking out the new comers. isnt it great to look at them and see the love they have for thier family. that is folloe=wing in thier foot steps. on what they started from the ground up and look who is taking over a son(nephew) and grandaughter & 2 son -n-laws and soon 2 grandsons.