Monday, January 14, 2008

Drive In Movies

Saturday night we went to the Kenda Drive-In in Marshall. We watched Alvin & the Chipmunks. We enjoyed a nice "feast" of a meal. And the best thing was all of the food pictured above (along with our 4 drinks not pictured) was only $14.50. And to get in for the three of us was only $10.00. You can definately not beat that!! The food is also very delish!! If you get the opportunity to go see the movie, you better take it. We laughed from the time it started until after we got home!!


I took this after we got home. Marcus fell asleep before we even got out of Marshall. He loved the drive-in. He is ready to go again!! He took his Razorback pillow I made him along for the ride, and I was glad he did!! He was soo tired since he usually goes to bed by 8:30 pm. (the movie did not get over until 9:30pm then we had 30 minute drive home) It was very fun!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My family and I love to go to the drive-in as well. I wish we lived closer so it would be easier. ( Its about 100 miles from Lonoke to Marsall or Mt View) We usually go 5 or 6 times every summer.