Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter!!!

Happy Easter to everyone!!! I hope everyone had a grat day. Although the rain makes it very dreary. We had a great time at church this morning. We (mainly I) had planned on having a huge dinner today with his and hers family, but both of our sides of the family are sick so it was just us. One little lady did request her dinner though!!! It was just too precious. After church, Donald's Granny Lorean came up to me and just stood there. I just had the feeling that I knew what she was wondering about!!! I asked her if anyone was cooking her Easter dinner. Ant to that she replied, well no you are the only one that cooks holiday dinners for me or any other kind of dinner. So, I whipped up a ham along with mashed potatoes, gravy, broccoli-n-cheese casserole, sweet baby carrots, and rolls. Since it was raining, Donald and I took her a plate down to her. She loved it. Of course, my boys ate well too!!! We love you Granny Lorean and am glad to have been able to make Easter better for you!! We have had a great day together just the 3 of us. We had to hide our eggs in the house. The last time we hid them....we are still missing one of them!! I am sure I will smell it in a day or so!! HA!!

3 comments:

Jacquie said...

We had a nice Easter, too (even with this icky weather). How sweet of you to take care of Granny Lorean.

rena said...

im so glad granny has someone and someplace she can go and get some good food thanks so much. how was he candy rain. i forgot to buy candy this year for it. i hope they had enough. and everybody had fun

His Doorkeeper said...

Glad you all had a great Easter! It was a little cool, wasn't it? I am SO ready for warm weather. We still have so much wood to cut and clean up from Jan. It will take us months! But I love to see the trees bud out....just makes things much nicer!