This afternoon, Bubba and I took all of our burnable trash to our pit. He set it on fire and then stood back. We had a few visitors while we were in the field. The heifers we have right now are very nosey. I think they could tell you the front page gossip stories if they could talk!! ha!
This is Miss Daisy. Marcus bought Daisy with his own money. He then told me all about her while we were watching the fire. Such as how much she eats, what he thinks she weighs, how much he thinks she is worth, and so on. Sometimes I wonder if this smart, brilliant child of mine already has his Ag-Business degree! But I won't give my hopes up on an executive since he has a dream of becoming a veterinarian. I told him if he aimed to the stars and back that he would get whatever he set his mind too.
And this is my Bubby. This week is spirit week at school since homecoming is on Friday. Today was camo day. He told me that I needed to make sure this outfit was washed because he would need it very early Saturday morning for the youth hunt.

2 comments:
I love how excited Marcus is about his youth hunt. He's a country boy!!
he is so handsom in his camo. you know he can do both jobs. and they way he is with money he may.. one good thing with him playing in his camo he is breaking it in for the hunt so it will be softer for him..tell him we will be waiting for the invite for deer chili.. avani
Post a Comment