Our first stop......the pool.
Saturday, we went to Conway for the night. We were debating where to go but decided with Conway since we knew Fayetteville would be crowded because of the football games (GO HOGS!!). But by the end of our trip to Conway, we were ready to leave there too since all of the hurricane victims were coming north!!

The hotel had a fitness room and Marcus just had to try it out. He got up to running on the treadmill and decided he had had enough!!
Then we went to eat at Ruby Tuesday's.

I had the mini turkey burgers with fries and a salad.
(And no I didn't eat all 4 of them...I only and 2!!)

Marcus had mini cheeseburgers with fries and a salad.

Donald had steak and shrimp scampi. It looked very good.
We had a great trip, but I am soo glad to be back home!!!!!!!!
1 comment:
THE KID IS GONNA TURN INTO A FISH WITH ALL THE SWIMMING HE DID THIS SUMMER.
Post a Comment