Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Mountain View

This year our summer meetings for the Water Association was held in Mountain View. What a neat little town!! We had a great time. We stayed at the Ozark Folk Center. The cabins are great and the pool was the best....that is what Marcus cared about. "Mom....it is 8 feet deep!!" Of course, we swam and swam some more! We ate Friday night on the square at a Mexican place. I would tell you the name but can't say it let alone spell it!! HA! We ate breakfast at The Skillet Restaurant at the Folk Center. Then Saturday, we headed to JoJo's Fish House. Awesome!!! We sat by the windows so we could watch the river. Then we went to their playground area to work off some of the food we ate!!
The guys didn't want to shop...surprise!! So, mom and I went back to the square and walked around. I found Reef flipflops on sale at one store and got two pairs for $17 when they would have cost me $64. Yes, I am cheap...love a bargain!! We had a great time.
And by the way....I had to take my State Water Well Pump Installers test while I was there. And guess what............I passed!!!!! I made a 92%. YEA for me!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

rena said...

CONGR. ON THE TEST I HOPE I DO HALF THAT GOOD.. LOOKS LIKE MARCUS IS HAVING A GREAT TIME ON THE PLAYGROUND EQUIPMENT.. DID YOU CHECK OUT WAL-MART?