Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Morris BBQ

Dewanda, Heather, Granny Lorean, and Brenda
I tried to get more pictures but my guests did not cooperate!! We really enjoyed getting together and eating of course!! Granny said that she ate enough to cure all of her ailments. I thought that was too funny!! She also said that she really enjoyed coming over and visiting with everyone. I hope all of you guys got enough to eat!!
This is a very (I MEAN VERY!!) delicious new pie that I made. My mom gave me the recipe...so thanks mom!! Everyone really liked it. It is called Straw-Ban-Pine Pie which is short for strawberry-banana-pineapple. Very delish!!


We also enjoyed cheeseburgers, hot dogs, cheddar brats, chips, and pork-n-beans. What's a bbq without prok-n-beans?? Not at my house!! HA! I really enjoyed having everyone over and cooking even though it was HOT outside!!!


2 comments:

rena said...

delicious is not the word i would use there is no word for this pie it is lots of words all i can say is it is out of the world pie.there was 2 of these pies and 2 other pies 1 strawberry and strawberry & ?. which there was 1 pie of each left when it came clean up time the pies was put up first i mean hid up lol the hamburgers,barts,hot dogs, pork-n-beans there was no left overs and what about people bags or goodie bags to take home :) yes all kiddy aside it was a great meal the the company was also. thanks donald,erica & marcus for having all of us over it was a blast and we all gained about 5 pounds each and if we could have found the hiden pies we would have gained more.

rena said...

oh yea thanks for the pictures :)