Saturday, November 3, 2007

Trick or Treat..

The Devil and The Indian
Lucas (The Little Devil)

Marcus (my little Indian) at his class party
I had soo much fun helping Marcus's class with their Halloween party. I think all of the kids really enjoyed it. My sister and I then took the boys (Marcus and Lucas) trick or treating. It was a lot of fun. I am sure their dads are enjoying all of the candy they got!! Hope everyone had a safe night trick or treating.
Today is the opening day of the youth deer hunt. Marcus is very excited. They left early this morning. I am sure I will have some stories told to me tonight when they get back!! His papa is taking him hunting tomorrow. Marcus really loves anything to do with being outside. But he has informed me that I am a girl and cannot go hunting with them because that is "guy stuff". I guess that gives me time to update my blog, clean the house, etc.!!!







1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Marcus is very handsome as an indian and I must say, you have the most adorable nephew on the earth, besides me!!! hehe Love ya, Meg